Revenue Engine is a podcast produced by T.A.Monroe, a demand generation agency using science-based frameworks to systematically scale revenue, increase pipeline velocity and lower customer acquisition costs. In this episode host Alex Gluz sits down with Angela Earl, the Vice President of Global Marketing at RFPIO, to explain the value of redefining your B2B company’s marketing. Angela talks about the early days of B2B software and how marketing has changed within the field before discussing RFPIO and the adjustments they made to their strategy that led to success.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What the early days of B2B software were like
- Why alignment is crucial to growth strategy
- The secret to RFPIO’s successful rebrand
- Angela Earl explains the significant changes they made at RFPIO
- Which channels are the best for B2B marketing?